- She doesn’t want to swim today because you don’t have an infinity pool.
- I really don’t mind being at my kid’s volleyball game with stiches in my eyes. Next week, I’ll look 10 years younger!
- NBA star “Laker God” lives in our gated community. Jordan just has to walk next door for private basketball lessons.
- Horseback riding is a way of life.
- His stint in rehab for crack addiction was 3 years ago…now he just does the occasional Ecstasy but it doesn’t impact his board duties.
- We just bought a sports team.
- My art dealer called today to let me know a painting hanging on my wall is now worth $200,000. but I’m not selling it.
- DUIs aren’t a big deal…they’re easy to get rid of.
- Don’t let that teacher tutor your kids at home. She’s on the prowl for a rich guy.
- We fired our chef because we found out he stole one of my husband’s scripts.
- Dr. Z will give you any scripts you want–with a bunch of refills–without even examining you!
Don’t miss photos, events and more! Like Beyond The Brochure on Facebook
2 thoughts to “Sh*t Private School Mothers Say- Part 2”
If it were not so true, it would be so funny!