If you missed our event on April 1 at the Beverly Hills Country Club, one of the ideas we discussed is the concept of developing “key messages” about your family and your child that you will use throughout the private elementary school application process.
- Both my husband and I are well-educated and we understand the value of education for personal and professional success. I graduated from UC Berkeley and have an MA from UCLA. Barry has a BA from Harvard in Math and a JD from Harvard Law.
- We are not an artistic family, but we would like our kids to be exposed to the arts.
- Our daughter is shy and studious.
- We have served on non-profit boards and we understand the mission of private elementary schools.
- I have fundraising experience that I’d love to put to work for your school. I’d welcome the opportunity to serve on fundraising committees.
- We have ruled out our local public school and we are only interested in private schools.